when people act like i’m going to waste my time shoving my views down their throat just because i’m a vegetarian lol shut up your diet really isn’t relevant to my life
Honestly ask yourself this:
- How willing would you be to eat meat if you had to kill the animal you’re eating yourself? How willing would you be to eat meat if you had to look into the cow or pigs innocent eyes before brutally murdering them? - be completely honest with yourself.
That’s what i thought.
- 200g linguine
- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved
- a decent handful green olives
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed
- 1 pack basil , roughly chopped
- ½ log/pack of goat’s cheese , about 50g
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions, drain.
- Meanwhile, tip the tomatoes, olives, capers and basil into a bowl and season well. Tip in the pasta and toss to combine. Add the goat’s cheese in blobs and toss once.
445 calories, protein 16.9g, carbohydrate 80.8g, fat 8.3 g, saturated fat 3g, fibre 5g, salt 2.52 g