Linguine with cherry tomatoes & goat’s cheese.
- 200g linguine
- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved
- a decent handful green olives
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed
- 1 pack basil , roughly chopped
- ½ log/pack of goat’s cheese , about 50g
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions, drain.
- Meanwhile, tip the tomatoes, olives, capers and basil into a bowl and season well. Tip in the pasta and toss to combine. Add the goat’s cheese in blobs and toss once.
445 calories, protein 16.9g, carbohydrate 80.8g, fat 8.3 g, saturated fat 3g, fibre 5g, salt 2.52 g